Everyone wants to know how to use their phone inside and out. In your case we have listed a few things that you may not know about your iPhone that may help you utilize your battery and your phone just a little better.
- You can close programs on the fly by pressing the home button twice quickly and closing all of your other applications that are opening.
- Why is this important? Your battery may be suffering. The iPhone doesn’t close the Apps automatically once you stop using them. Why don’t you give it a try this just might help your battery.
- Lightly touching the home button helps you read paragraphs that are longer.
- This can come in useful especially if you are an avid reader on the iPhone or you use it as a eReader.
- Did you know you can now track your sleep patterns.
- If you go to your alarm menu, on the bottom there is an icon of a bed. You can set this to your optimal sleep time. If you do this, you will know how many hours you are getting worth of sleep in an average night.
- Do you know how to toggle your notifications?
- Are you sick of pesky notifications that you didn’t sign up for, or you don’t even remember having. Well, you can change that by going into your settings and choosing which apps you want to receive notifications from. It’s that simple.
- Did you know your iPhone has a sleep mode. You can automatically put your phone in sleep mode by turning on do not disturb.
- This will help your smart phone know a little more about your sleep habits and this can automatically not allow anyone or anything to disturb you depending on how you set it up.
I hope that something here helps you!
Stay Posted with Campus Computer Services for more tips and tricks on iPhones.
or if you need any help please do not hesitate to call 1-203-882-2912 or 1-844-802-7653.